Session fees vary depending on the type of counselling you require. Please see the list below.
Counselling can sometimes be seen as an indulgence. Spending time and money on yourself for an hour especially when there are so many more demands on your time and resources. Your mental health is as important as your physical health so it makes sense to look after both. What price would you put on your peace of mind, the value of undisturbed sleep or to overcome loneliness and have real connection in relationships?
For your investment in therapy with Attuned Counselling Services you get a service tailored to your individual needs.
You will be able to choose an appointment time that fits in with your school, work and family commitments.
- Children & Young People (age 6-17): £40 per 45 minute session including initial parent assessment for under 14s
- Individual counselling/ personal therapy: £45 per 1 hour session
- Couples counselling: £50 per 1 hour session
- Clinical supervision: £45 per hour (£65 per 1.5 hours, BACP minimum monthly requirement)
- Discount rate for students (over 18): £40 per 1 hour session, individual counselling, personal therapy and clinical supervision
- Serenity groups - minimum 10 people (for stress management and wellbeing): £5 per person for one hour
If you feel that you cannot afford an investment at these rates please contact me to discuss your situation.
You may have private health insurance which covers the cost of counselling. Check your individual policies.
If you are insured with Bupa I have been approved by them to provide counselling to their members.
Thank you for your interest in this site, I hope you have found what you need.
I look forward to hearing from you.